www.allurdunovel.blogspot.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our Policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
allurdunovel.blogspot.com is neither involved in scanning of any hard copy, it only automatically gathers (by using search engines, such as Google and Bing etc) links posted by other people / servers. Materials here are for educational purposes only and should be viewed only. If you download any file to view them, then you should agree to delete them within a 24 hours period. Its is strictly recommended to buy the products from the original owner / publisher of these products.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on allurdunovel.blogspot.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our search engine and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include your valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears in allurdunovel.blogspot.com' search result.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyrighted owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice direct links to each publication only.
Contact us from Here.